Application link at bottom of guidelines
AZFA conceived the Clark Waldram Conservation Fund in the true spirit of conservation. The fund will be used for the financial support of local and worldwide conservation programs and projects, as AZFA’s Board of Directors deems appropriate.
To be eligible for award, the applicant must demonstrate that the funds will be applied to portions of the program or project (i.e., construction materials, tools, equipment, technical expertise) and that the program or project has a conservation objective.
1. Fill out The AZFA Clark Waldram Conservation Fund Application form.
2. Attach any supporting information you deem appropriate.
3. Submit application and materials not later than January 1st to be considered at the Mid-year meeting and not later than July 1st to be considered at the Annual meeting to:
Via e-mail (preferred):
Clark Waldram Conservation Fundc/o AZFA
Conditions of Award
1. Applicant will provide AZFA with monthly updates on how the program or project is proceeding throughout the program/project from start to finish.
2. A report outlining program/project results and use of funds will be submitted to AZFA for use in the Outlet publication or on the AZFA website. Include photographs.
3. A report will be given at the AZFA Annual Conference if requested.
4. The AZFA Clark Waldram Conservation Fund will be acknowledged in publications and printed materials resulting from the program/project.
5. All information given to AZFA will become the property of AZFA and will be used as deemed appropriate by its Board of Directors.
6. Information gained from the program/project will be made available to the public upon request.
7. It is AZFA’s goal to achieve maximum conservation impact with limited funds; therefore, awards must be applied toward the facilities-related portions of the program/project.
1. Awards generally will range from $100.00 to $1500.00.
2. Funding requests to be considered at the Mid-year meeting must be received by January 1st. Funding requests to be considered at the Annual meeting must be received by July 1st.